Translated by Kurozuki (firstname.lastname@example.org). This is a loose translation, since I am not fluent in Japanese. I've had to do it by ear, so there are bound to be some errors.
Quiz: "If you can't do it, I'll punish you!" 24. Question 1 Mamoru & Luna: Quiz: "If you can't do it, I'll punish you!" Mamoru: Thank you, thank you. It's been a week since the last time we've seen you. The time has come for the quiz, "If you can't do it, I'll punish you!" Your hosts are me, Chiba Mamoru, and... Luna: His assistant, Luna. Mamoru: Today's contestants are all important guests. The sailor-suited pretty soldiers have done us the honor of coming. Soldiers: Thank you! Mamoru: Ooh, isn't that great? Even if you just sit in the contestant chairs wearing those clothes, our ratings will go up like those of the C.C. Girls! Usagi: What do you mean by that? Luna: Err... And next, as a general contestant we have someone who cleared all the cult questions, Umino Gurio-san. Umino: Thank you... Luna: Umino-san? Umino: Yes? Luna: There will be lots of Sailor Moon questions this time, but how far does your self-confidence go? Umino: Well, I'm not concerned about Sailor Moon-san and the others. They'll be lucky to get one right, I bet... Usagi: I don't know about that! We are the stars, after all. Mamoru: And now, the first question. If you can't do it, I'll punish you! Luna: Question 1: The "Crown" in the anime is a game center. But what kind of place is it in the actual Azabu Juuban area? Usagi: Wait a minute! Luna, is that the kind of questions we'll have? Luna: That's right. FX: [ring] Umino: Yes... Mamoru: Yes, Umino-san. Umino: Umm... Would it be... a pachinko parlor? FX: [bells] Mamoru: Pinpon pinpon! That's correct. ['Pinpon' is like a ping-pong sound, as on game shows when a correct answer is given. It is spoken in Japanese to indicate the same.] Rei: There's no way we could have known that! Makoto: That's right! That's right! Ami: No. Everyone, no matter what questions we get, we can't give up from the start. Usagi: Oh! Mercury-chan is angry! Rei: Sailor Mercury's pride as a genius girl has been injured. Makoto: You're really burning, Mercury! Ami: No! Leave it to me. I'll answer the next one for sure.
25. Question 2 Mamoru: And now, the next question. If you can't do it, I'll punish you! Luna: In Sailor Moon episode 21, "Kodomo tachi no yume mamore! Anime ni musubu yuujou", who played the baby of the director Asatou? Ami: What? Th- That's... Mamoru: Well, the cult questions continue. Who could it be, Sailor Mercury-san? Makoto: What's wrong, Sailor Mercury? If you know, answer! Ami: B- But...! FX: [buzzer] Mamoru: Too bad! Out of time. Now, the correct answer is... Luna: It was Hisakawa Aya-san. Mamoru: How nice... Reality and fiction are gradually mixing together.
26. Question 3 Mamoru: And now, we continue. If you can't do it, I'll punish you! Luna: Okay... Recently there have been quite a number of times where the underwear of the pretty soldiers was visible. So now, who was the first one to show their underwear, and in which episode was it? Rei: What luck! I know! FX: [ring] Mamoru: Yes, Sailor Mars-san? Rei: In episode 11, "Usagi to Rei taiketsu? Yumeland no akumu", I showed it when I did 'akuryou taisan'! FX: [buzzer] Rei: What!? Is that wrong? Umino: Umm... Yes... I know... Mamoru: Yes, Umino-san? Umino: Umm... The first time was after episode 9 ended, in the preview of episode 10, "Norowareta bus! Honoo no senshi Mars toujou", when Luna pulled on Usagi-san's skirt. But, if I recall, this was retouched in the episode itself. FX: [bells] Mamoru: Pinpon pinpon pinpon! That actually is correct! Soldiers: There's no reason we should know that! Luna: [???]
27. Question 4 Mamoru: And now, next is an image question. Please give the name of this youma. Luna: If you can't do it, I'll punish you! Makoto: Oh, that's... Usagi: What, Jupiter-chan? Do you know? Makoto: Umm... Err... Ami: Isn't this youma from when Sailor Moon was still by herself? Rei: If that's so, there's no way we'd know it! Usagi: Huh? I don't remember this story... Makoto: Ugh... Why... Why are you keeping and repeating a past I want to forget? This show... Usagi: What is it, Jupiter-chan? Are you crying? FX: [ring] Umino: Oh, I've got it. Mamoru: Yes, Umino-san? Umino: Yes, it's youma Kyurene, who appeared in episode 6, "Mamore koi no melody! Usagi wa cupid". Incidentally, the one who played this is Shinohara Emi-san. Makoto: No! You said the name! Other four: Oh? Is that so?
28. Question 5 FX: [bells] Mamoru: Yes, in any case that's correct. And now, the next image question. Give the name of this youma. Luna: If you can't do it, I'll punish you! Makoto: Oh! I know, I know already! Youma Jumoo. FX: [bells] Mamoru: Pinpon pinpon pinpon! That's correct. Luna: You did that one well! Rei: That's right! Sailor Jupiter isn't supposed to have appeared yet at this time. Makoto: *sniff* Even you say that, Sailor Mars...? Welcome me! Umino: By the way, the voice actor was Shinohara Emi-san. Makoto: Hey! Come on now! [???]
29. Question 6 Ami: Anyway, you've been rewarded for it. Let's keep at it! Mamoru: So, now it's the final question. This one's difficult. If you can't do it, I'll punish you! Luna: Who is Tuxedo Kamen? Usagi: What? That's easy! Rei: I know, I know! FX: [rings] Rei: It's Chiba Mamoru. FX: [buzzer] Soldiers: What!? Mamoru: Fools... You really are fools. The correct answer is the anime hero who's crossed generations from grandmothers to grandchildren, the voice actor Furuya Tohru-san. Soldiers: That's it!? Mamoru: So, now that even my name has appeared, the time has come. See you next week, everyone. H- Huh? What's wrong, sailor soldiers? Usagi: What do you mean, see you next week! Makoto: You just made up questions people hate! Ami: Right. Next time we meet, we'll settle this! Rei: Be prepared, you two! Usagi: In the name of the moon... Soldiers: We'll punish you! FX: [*smack* *punch* *slap*]